Stereoscope card with a black and white photograph of "The Throne Hall of the Kremlin, Moscow, Russia." Published and photographed by B.W. Kilburn, Littleton, New Hampshire, 1897. Card no. 11966.
Built from 1837 to 1849 on the site of the estate of the Grand Princes. Now the oldest preserved secular buildings in Moscow.
In good condition with slight forward curve warping.
Weighs 0.5 oz. and measures 7 x 3.5 inches.