Stereoscope card with a black and white photograph of Interior of St. Sabina's Church, Rome. Published by B.W. Kilburn (Littleton, NH), 1897. Card no. 12125. One of the only slides we have with the publisher's name printed upside down on the back of the card.
Santa Sabina's Basilica was built between 422 and 432 by Peter of IIlyria, a Dalmatian priest.
In good condition with slight forward curve warping.
Weighs 0.5 oz. and measures 7 x 3.5 inches.