Palm Gardens is a large Botanical Garden a mile from the center of Frankfort, which contains a Palm House and other conservatories with many exotic plants. It was opened to the public in 1871. Large description is written on the back side of the card.
Published by H.C White Co. Publishers, Bennington, VT for The 'Perfec' Stereograph (Trade Mark) 1902.
Good condition with slight forward curve warping.
Weighs 0.5oz and measures 7 x 3.5 inches.